AutoPlay Menu Builder is an easy-to-use and powerful application for creating an automatic playing menu (autoplay or autorun). It provides you all the necessary tools required to create CD/ DVD autorun menu from scratch. AutoPlay Menu Builder was created in order to simplify the use of devices, by automatically starting the application to access and view the content on these devices. By using AutoPlay Menu Builder Full Version you will be very easy to create interesting menus. Just drag and drop the necessary object (buttons, files, animations, pictures, music or video files), no programming experience is necessary, and like magic, you can build an autoplay menu which will pop up when your disc image is inserted into the optical drive.
- Built-in media player, PDF viewer, and browser
- Built-in slide show support and animation
- Create and show the splash screen and end screen
- Create a fully stand-alone executable file
- Build menus with multiple icons and pages
- Customize control and even action with ease
- Customize the files and icon of executables
- Extremely fast, simple, and easy-to-use
- The large set of text animation & visual effects
- Password protect menus from being modified
- Powerful WYSIWYG designer, no programming
- Support irregular and full-screen window
- Support tooltips and text/ graphic comments
- Supports all common images and music files
- Test menus easily without building autorun
- Full Unicode support, and so much more.
- No need for programming knowledge
- WYSIWYG design environment
- Unicode Full Support
- Build an independent executable file and customize the file icon
- Testing the menu without having to build
- Protect the menu with a password to prevent it from being manipulated by others
- Fullscreen mode support
- Display splash screen and end page
- Having lots of control and action
- Supports BMP, PNG, JPG, GIF, PCX, WMF, EMF, ICO images
- Support for MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, MID, RMI, XM, IT, MOD, S3M for background music.
- Support for comment and tooltip
- Supports slideshow mode with lots of video effects
- Has a built-in music player with WinAmp 2 support
- Take advantage of Flash, Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player and Adobe Reader inside the menu
- Ability to install fonts before loading the menu.
What’s new in AutoPlay Menu Builder 8.0:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
AutoPlay Menu Builder 8.0.2459 Full Version
- Windows 2000/ ME/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed (Pentium)
- 128 MB RAM (Memory)
- 40 MB free hard disk space
- 800 x 600 display
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from the internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Double click the reg file (and merge the reg key)
- Optional (Generate key with keygen & register)
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never update and always block in your firewall.